Where can I find this? - Recommended Tradesmen and Companies in Dartmouth - Dartmouth forum in Nova Scotia in Canada

Join the Dartmouth forum

Join the Dartmouth forumMy name's Alex and this is my website all about Dartmouth in Nova Scotia in Canada. Register now for free to talk about Recommended Tradesmen and Companies in Dartmouth and much more!

Where can I find this?

Posted: Tue Jul 6, 2021 10:11am
0 replies7 views1 member subscribed

Posts: 1

Location: Cole Harbour

Joined: 6 Jul 2021

I have been plumbing for over 25 years. I have run across these stainless steel kitchen sinks a number of times. This is the first time I have needed to replace the drain on one. they don’t take your normal basket strainer assembly but do use a regular basket strainer plug. The sink itself drops down into a cup at the drain very similar to the cup on the basket strainer and just has the Center piece of the basket strainer in it. I have no idea what they are called. Can anyone tell me where I could get a replacement one?

Sign up for free or login to reply to this topic

Want to reply to this topic? Login or register for free to post your message:

Register for free!

Login to your account

Advertise your business here
Help with my computer